Dr. Emma Baker is a naturopathic physician practicing in BEND, OR. Dr. Baker specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Baker combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Emma Baker N.D.'s Practice location
BEND, OR 97701Get Direction
Dr. Emma Baker N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oolong Tea? Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is one of the best natural remedies that can help in easing a number of health issues, which include cardiac or heart problems, conditions related to inflammatory diseases, high levels of cholesterol, and much more.Oolong tea contains various antioxidants that help promote better bone...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Bentonite Clay: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is bentonite clay?Bentonite clay, also called as Montmorillonite clay, is taking health and wellness to a different level. It is also regarded as a "healing clay" because it heals and cleanses the body. Bentonite clay can be used both internally and externally. Most people use bentonite clay by...
- Natasha S. Rudd N.D., L.AC403 NE Franklin Ave Bend Oregon 97701
- Dr. Michelle K. Jackson N.D.334 NE IRVING AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Amy Larue N.D.125 NW GEORGIA AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Howard J. Reingold N.D.497 SW CENTURY DR. SUITE 120 BEND OR 97702
- Dr. Calley Asbill N.D.39 NW LOUISIANA AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Christy Sabrina Masbad N.D., L.AC.335 NE REVERE AVE BEND OR 97701