Shaela Wolf is a physical therapist practicing in Brandon, FL. Shaela Wolf specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Shaela Wolf can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Shaela Wolf will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Shaela Lea Wolf DPT's Practice location
Brandon, FL 33511Get Direction
Dr. Shaela Lea Wolf DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC914 W Woodlawn Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Matthew E Lazinski PT13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612