Dr. Mohammad Jamal is a general surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Jamal specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jamal provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Aberdeen School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Unresectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma: do we know who survives?
- Effect of the ACGME duty hours restrictions on surgical residents and faculty: a systematic review.
- Impact of the sentinel node frozen section result on the probability of additional nodal metastases as predicted by the MSKCC nomogram in breast cancer.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the effect of North American working hours restrictions on mortality and morbidity in surgical patients.
- Staged hepatectomy for bilobar colorectal hepatic metastases.
- Acute cholecystitis presenting with massive intra-abdominal haemorrhage.
- Effect of epigallocatechin gallate on uncoupling protein 2 in acute liver injury.
Dr. Mohammad Hhh Jamal M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44113Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Hhh Jamal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD13207 Ravenna Road Chardon Ohio 44024
- Dr. Edgar E. Tolentino MD5500 Ridge Road Parma Ohio 44127
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.2010 N Broad St. Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Ali A Elhorr MD17000 Executive Plaza Drive Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D8266 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Dr. Christopher R Mchenry MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109