Dr. Domingo Gil Gonzalez MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1631 North Loop W Suite 250 Houston TX, 77008
Dr. Domingo G. Gonzalez is an internist and cardiologist serving patients in the greater area of Houston, Texas. He completed both his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Methodist Dallas ...
- Baylor College Of Med
Dr. Domingo Gil Gonzalez MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77008Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77002Get Direction
Houston, TX 77008Get Direction
Dr. Domingo Gil Gonzalez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzalez
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Mr. Imtihan Maan Jawdat MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mr. Virendra S. Mathur MD10942 Beinhorn Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. James T. Willerson M.D.6770 Bertner Avenue Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. William L. Winters M.D.6550 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Randeep Suneja MD, FACC,FSCAI, FCCP20710 West Heimer Parkway Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Michael P. Siropaides MD22999 US-59 Houston TX 77339