Dr. Robert Harson is a general surgeon practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Harson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Harson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 2001
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Lung Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, General Surgery
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Robert E. Harson M.D.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52803Get Direction
Dr. Robert E. Harson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harson
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Dr. David J Aanestad MD1228 E Rusholme St Davenport IA 52803
- Dr. Jason J Deutmeyer MD4480 Utica Ridge Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. David Alan Arnold D.O.1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Frank E Miller MD1634 Avenue Of The Cities Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Daniel S. Johnson M.D.600 John Deere Rd Moline IL 61265
- Dr. George John Kontos MD855 Illini Dr Silvis IL 61282