Dr. Lisa Evans is a psychologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Evans specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Evans evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Evans because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lisa Jane Evans PH.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Jane Evans PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Teri E. Haskins2723 Foxcroft Road Little Rock Arkansas 72227
- Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. David Charles Haas M.D.2001 Club Manor Dr Maumelle AR 72113
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD600 S Mckinley St Little Rock AR 72205