Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D. is a top Doctor in Dallas, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Dallas, TX, Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins, Amputations, Carotid Artery Disease And More
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Medicine & Dentistry
Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75226Get Direction
Dr. Tuan-hung B Chu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- Staying Positive When Working in Hospice Care
In today’s world, there are cornucopia of jobs to choose from. Whether it be a veterinarian, an underwater welder, or an anesthesiologist, so many jobs exist that one is often going to be a good fit for anyone searching for an occupation. Although this is the case, various jobs can present...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- What Are the Different Types of Alcohol Rehabilitation Program?
Alcoholism can lead to several serious complications if appropriate treatment is not rendered in time. A number of programs are now available to treat this condition. Each program differs in depending on the needs of the individual, but all of them do have some common factors too. The first step...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. John Harold Harney MD375 Municipal Dr Richardson TX 75080
- Lonnie Lee Whiddon M.D.8722 Greenville Avenue Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Bing S Tsay MD400 W LBJ FWY IRVING TX 75063
- Dr. Julian Gayden Carter M.D.1311 N Washington Ave Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Scott Marshall Blyer DDS, MD10830 N. Central Expwy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Talat Jehan Kheshgi M.D.1200 Medical Avenue Plano TX 75075