Dr. Richard Pape is a pediatrician practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Pape is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pape diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pape can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1970
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1970
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Pediatrics Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Louisville Program
Dr. Richard C Pape MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40291Get Direction
Dr. Richard C Pape MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pape
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- M. Fernanda Nota555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Jeffrey Wampler MD400 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville Kentucky 40243
- Sofia M. Franco555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Katherine Ann Abbott MD10002 Shelbyville Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Troy K Takagishi MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Stephanie C Lynch M.D.6801 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258