Lori Criswell is a physical therapist practicing in Naples, FL. Lori Criswell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lori Criswell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lori Criswell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lori P. Criswell P.T.'s Practice location
Naples, FL 34102Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34102Get Direction
Lori P. Criswell P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Miss Julia Marie Miller DPT, PT350 7th St N Naples FL 34102
- Susan Regina Baver-mann P.T.1280 Creekside St Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Curtis Warren Bagley PT, DPT26201 S Tamiami Trl Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Ms. Iris Margarita Diaz P.T.2129 River Reach Dr Naples FL 34104
- Carmen Cecilia Trujillo P.T.,5263 Golden Gate Pkwy Naples FL 34116
- Trevor Gilliam DPT1056 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34102