Dr. Sue Kim is a Dentist practicing in TORRANCE, CA. Dr. Kim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Constitutive phosphorylation of the FOXO1 transcription factor in gastric cancer cells correlates with microvessel area and the expressions of angiogenesis-related molecules.
- Forkhead transcription factor FOXO1 inhibits nuclear factor-κB in gastric cancer.
- Outcome of nonsurgical retreatment and endodontic microsurgery: a meta-analysis.
- Forkhead Transcription Factor FOXO1 Inhibits Angiogenesis in Gastric Cancer in Relation to SIRT1.
Sue Young Kim DDS's Practice location
TORRANCE, CA 90501Get Direction
Sue Young Kim DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Maryam Hadian DDS23517 Main St Carson CA 90745
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048