Dr. Nicole Vaughn is a speech language pathologist practicing in HARRISBURG, AR. Dr. Vaughn specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Vaughn evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Vaughn helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nicole Vaughn MCD, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HARRISBURG, AR 72432Get Direction
Nicole Vaughn MCD, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Laura Brown M.C.D, SLP1607 STONE ST JONESBORO AR 72401
- Mrs. Leigh Ann Walton MCD, CCC-SLP1003 S ILLINOIS ST HARRISBURG AR 72432
- Mrs. Kimberly Rickett MCD CF-SLP114 COUNTY ROAD 418 JONESBORO AR 72404
- Miss Rachel D Johnson MCD,CCCSLP1801 GRANT AVE JONESBORO AR 72401
- Mrs. Twyla Jane Banks MCD,CCC-SLP2808 FOX MEADOW LN JONESBORO AR 72404
- Mrs. Shelby N Lovins MCD, CF-SLP300 SOUTHWEST SQ JONESBORO AR 72401