With more than 50 years of experience, Melville Singer, M.D. treats the full spectrum of pediatric cardiology related conditions, with specialized expertise in adults with congenital heart disease. Dr ...
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1951
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; University Hosp, Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Melville I Singer MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Melville I Singer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Donald Sperling MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Christopher Adi Tan MD2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Jodie Elizabeth Gandy M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Uthara Raju Mohan M.D.8001 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Nafiz Kiciman MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Keith Mitchell Weiner M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868