Dr. Eric Chung-ren Pan M.D.
Internist5955 Mira Mesa Blvd Suite C San Diego CA, 92121
Dr. Eric Pan is an internist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Pan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1997
- A framework and approach for assessing the value of personal health records (PHRs).
- A cost model for personal health records (PHRs).
- The value of personal health record (PHR) systems.
- The value from investments in health information technology at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Assessing the value of laboratory electronic data interchange in the department of veterans affairs.
- Organizational framework for health information technology.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) implementation of the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER): findings and lessons learned from Health Information Exchange at 12 sites.
Dr. Eric Chung-ren Pan M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Eric Chung-ren Pan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pan
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037