Jonathan Harwayne is an acupuncturist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Harwayne evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Harwayne treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Jonathan Lloyd Harwayne L.AC.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10280Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Lloyd Harwayne L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Diana Abramchayeva MSTOM6485 WETHEROLE ST REGO PARK NY 11374
- Tatyana Yakovleva2940 Brighton 5th St Brooklyn NY 11235
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC.16 E 40th St New York NY 10016