Dr. Joshua Solomon M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Joshua Solomon practices Pulmonology in Denver, CO. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Solomon manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2005
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- University of Colorado 2006
Dr. Joshua Solomon M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Solomon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Solomon
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Martin R. Zamora MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joshua Portnoy M.D.7780 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122
- Dr. Michael D Iseman MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Milene Saavedra MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Ahmad S Alsaleem M.D.1400 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Andrew K Sullivan MD1400 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012