Dr. Jaime Lorencez Lozada D.D.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics11092 Anderson St Loma Linda CA, 92350
Dr. Jaime Lozada is a prosthodontist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Lozada specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Bone formation in the maxillary sinus by using platelet-rich plasma: an experimental study in sheep.
- Bilaminar subepithelial connective tissue grafts for immediate implant placement and provisionalization in the esthetic zone.
- Computer-guided immediate provisionalization of anterior multiple adjacent implants: surgical and prosthodontic rationale.
- Effects of the facial osseous defect morphology on gingival dynamics after immediate tooth replacement and guided bone regeneration: 1-year results.
- The effects of resorbable membrane on human maxillary sinus graft: a pilot study.
- Vertical ridge augmentation using guided bone regeneration (GBR) in three clinical scenarios prior to implant placement: a retrospective study of 35 patients 12 to 72 months after loading.
- Simultaneous vertical guided bone regeneration and guided tissue regeneration in the posterior maxilla using recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor: a case report.
- Immediate single tooth replacement with subepithelial connective tissue graft using platform switching implants: a case series.
- A prospective study of implants placed in augmented sinuses with minimal and moderate residual crestal bone: results after 1 to 5 years.
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with a resorbable membrane and particulated autogenous bone with or without anorganic bovine bone-derived mineral: a prospective case series in 22 patients.
- Peri-implant tissue response following connective tissue and bone grafting in conjunction with immediate single-tooth replacement in the esthetic zone: a case series.
- Classification of sagittal root position in relation to the anterior maxillary osseous housing for immediate implant placement: a cone beam computed tomography study.
- Immediate loading of maxillary and mandibular implant-supported fixed complete dentures: a 1- to 10-year retrospective study.
- Immediate loading of unsplinted implants in the anterior mandible for overdentures: 3-year results.
- Incidence, diagnosis, and treatment of sinus graft infection after sinus floor elevation: a clinical study.
- Severe mandibular atrophy treated with a subperiosteal implant and simultaneous graft with rhBMP-2 and mineralized allograft: a case report.
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with a collagen membrane and a combination of particulated autogenous bone and anorganic bovine bone-derived mineral: a prospective case series in 25 patients.
- Horizontal guided bone regeneration in the posterior maxilla using recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor: a case report.
- Three-year follow-up of a single immediate implant placed in an infected area: a new approach for harvesting autogenous symphysis graft.
- Marginal bone response of implants with platform switching and non-platform switching abutments in posterior healed sites: a 1-year prospective study.
- Vertical ridge augmentation with titanium-reinforced, dense-PTFE membranes and a combination of particulated autogenous bone and anorganic bovine bone-derived mineral: a prospective case series in 19 patients.
- Effects of connective tissue grafting on the facial gingival level following single immediate implant placement and provisionalization in the esthetic zone: a 1-year randomized controlled prospective study.
- Degree of patient pain, complications, and satisfaction after root canal
- Digitally planned and fabricated mandibular fixed complete dentures. Part 2. Prosthodontic phase.
- Treatment of severe mucogingival defects with a combination of strip gingival grafts and a xenogeneic collagen matrix: a prospective case series study.
- Vertical Bone Grafting and Periosteal Vertical Mattress Suture for the Fixation
- Long-term Evaluation of Peri-implant Bone Level after Reconstruction of Severely Atrophic Edentulous Maxilla via Vertical and Horizontal Guided Bone Regeneration in Combination with Sinus Augmentation: A Case Series with 1 to 15 Years of Loading.
Dr. Jaime Lorencez Lozada D.D.S.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92350Get Direction
Dr. Jaime Lorencez Lozada D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lozada
- What Causes Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a type of hormonal imbalance in which the thyroid hormones are in lower than normal. Essentially, it is the result of an underactive thyroid, and may be referred to as such. The two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland (T3 and T4) play an important role in your metabolism...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or stem...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. David Y Choi D.D.S.6216 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Warren Yow D.M.D.11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Vahik Meserkhani DDS11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350
- Nadim Z. Baba DMD, MSD11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350
- Wendy Christina Gregorius DDS11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350
- Vu Quoc Huynh DMD11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350