Dr. Gary Brown is a Chiropractor practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Brown specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brown seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gary Dean Brown DC's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73110Get Direction
Dr. Gary Dean Brown DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Steve Yandell DC911 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Michael R Briscoe D.C.3320 Troup Hwy Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Matthew W Ford D.C3738 Nw 50th Street Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Micah Dan Carter D.C.425 S Fretz Ave Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. Adam Michael Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162
- Dr. Rachel Janette Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162