Dr. Thomas Hills is a Dentist practicing in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Hills specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Thomas L Hills DMD's Practice location
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Get Direction
Thomas L Hills DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hills
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Ms. Susan M Welch D.D.S.106 Wright Pkwy Se Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Tony D Clark D.M.D.526 Mary Esther Cut Off Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Dr. Jason Edward Baker D.D.S.10221 Emerald Coast Pkwy W Miramar Beach FL 32550
- Dr. David John Hanle D.M.D.1115 Eglin Pkwy Shalimar FL 32579
- Dr. Jamison Lee Plantz DMD305 Harbor Blvd Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Kelly Adair Seebaldt D.M.D1 11th Ave Shalimar FL 32579