Dr. Casey J Page M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1450 Dowell Springs Blvd. Suite 300 Knoxville TN, 37909
Dr. Casey Page practices Endocrinology in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Page specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Page examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1985
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 1985
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Casey J Page M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Casey J Page M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Page
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- Record Number of Amputations in England Due to Diabetes
As of recently, the United Kingdom has seen an influx of amputations. This has been due to the rising rate of obesity in the region, as the United Nations (UN) Food and Agriculture Organization states that 1 in 4 British adults are obese.The ProblemOfficial statistics have revealed that the number...
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Insulin for Diabetes
It is a familiar story and it always goes like this, “I have frequent urination and fast heartbeat when I take my insulin”. Insulin should help you control the glucose levels in the body. When you eat food, the insulin is released into your blood stream to help move sugar into your cells to...
- Country Singer Ben Rue: "Buck Off Diabetes!"
Diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 14, Ben Rue has learned to live with the chronic condition for most of his adolescence“My mother is a nurse and always brought home little gadgets to test on her boys for fun and so she brought home a blood sugar test one day to test all of us,” recalls Rue....
- Dr. Margaret Rosalee Troxell D.O.150 Lovell Rd Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. David Irizarry MD2763 1st Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. Safwan Hamwi M.D.200 New York Ave Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Daniel K Mccammon M.D.1450 Dowell Springs Blvd. Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Bill M Law M.D1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Aaron Bussey M.D.1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909