Dr. Keri Lattimore is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Lattimore cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatrics
- University Of Michigan Hospitals
Dr. Keri Anne Lattimore MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37920Get Direction
Dr. Keri Anne Lattimore MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Common Virus May be the Trigger of Celiac Disease, Study Says
In the recent years, gluten rose up in popularity because of the increasing emergence of gluten-free foods, believing that it is a healthier alternative. Gluten-free foods are targeted for people with celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that leads to damage of the small intestine whenever gluten...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Judith Ann Ivacko M.D.5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Subrata Sarkar MB BS1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Eileen A. Cowan MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Naomi Tricot Laventhal MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Attar MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ratnavali Butchi Perla MD16001 West Nine Miie Road Southfield MI 48075