Dr. Anne Welsh is a pediatrician practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Welsh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Welsh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Welsh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1989
University of Washington School of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Wa School Of Med 1992
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Anne P. Welsh M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Anne P. Welsh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Welsh
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Dr. James J. Bochsler M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Julie Cheek MD6237 66th St N Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Steven F. Wallace M.D.,PH.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Nancy K Bischoff M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Scott W. Mcguinness M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Monika R. Mahal M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226