Dr. Lynn Luginbuhl is a pediatrician practicing in Middlebury, VT. Dr. Luginbuhl is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Luginbuhl diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Luginbuhl can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1983
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Service Teaching Award 1993
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- University of Colorado Program A
- Childrens Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Ped Inf Disease Fellowship 1987
- Children's Hospital Boston
Dr. Lynn M Luginbuhl MD's Practice location
Middlebury, VT 05753Get Direction
MIDDLEBURY, VT 05753Get Direction
Dr. Lynn M Luginbuhl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luginbuhl
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. James L Splain MD110 Porter Dr Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Dedra M Flynn MD110 Porter Dr Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Michael Celotti DO33 Tom Phelps Lane Mineville NY 12956
- Dr. Gregory Runkel MD102 Race Track Rd Ticonderoga NY 12883
- Dr. Michael David Seaton M.D.1330 Exchange St Middlebury VT 05753
- Francisco Jaime Corbalan MD1330 EXCHANGE ST MIDDLEBURY VT 05753