Dr. Robert Reinecke is an ophthalmologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Reinecke specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Reinecke can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Reinecke can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Robert Dale Reinecke MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19106Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dale Reinecke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinecke
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Joseph M. Kamerling MD423 Clements Bridge Rd Barrington NJ 08007
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.319 2nd Street Pike Southampton PA 18966
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.1 Granite Point Dr Wyomissing Pennsylvania 19610
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD125 Medical Campus Drive Lansdale PA 19446