Dr. Bruce Michael Toporoff M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1700 N Rose Ave Suite 420 Oxnard CA, 93030
Dr. Bruce Toporoff is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Toporoff specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Toporoff typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1984
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1991
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1984
Dr. Bruce Michael Toporoff M.D.'s Practice location
Oxnard, CA 93030Get Direction
SUFFERN, NY 10901Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Michael Toporoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toporoff
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Siobain Horan M.D.1700 North Rose Avenue Oxnard California 93030
- Dr. Winnie W Lee M.D.120 Mineola Blvd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Richard John Declusin1700 N Rose Ave # 135 Oxnard CA 93030
- Dr. Philip Angelo Faraci M.D.890 Garfield Ave Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. William Sherman MD2080 Newbury Rd Newbury Park CA 91320
- Dr. Berkeley Brandt M.D.145 N Brent St Ventura CA 93003