Dr. Christopher Prompuntagorn is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Prompuntagorn specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Prompuntagorn can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Prompuntagorn can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Christopher Prompuntagorn MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
GALVESTON, TX 77550Get Direction
Christopher Prompuntagorn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Dr. Tony Wen MD301 University Boulevard Galveston Texas 77555
- Dr. Kathleen M Griffis MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Luis Pacheco MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Sean Daryl Wengroff MD6409 Memorial Dr Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Mary Bernadette Munn MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Perry L Fulcher MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555