Robert Stein is a physical therapist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Robert Stein specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Robert Stein can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Robert Stein will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Robert Richard Stein M.P.T.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19103Get Direction
Mr. Robert Richard Stein M.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson DPT127 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT50 E Gloucester Pike Barrington NJ 08007
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134