Dr. Patricia Gross is a psychologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gross specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gross evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gross because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia L Gross PH.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
ENCINO, CA 91436Get Direction
Dr. Patricia L Gross PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Brian Ronald Monteleone PH.D.1977 J N Pease Pl Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Rose Marie Leday PH.D.3440 Toringdon Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Karen L Monahan PH.D, LPES2233 Deerfield Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Mrs. Donna Kay Kroener Other2233 Deerfield Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Matthew Alexander PHD1018 East Blvd Charlotte NC 28203