Dr. Walid Mangal is an ophthalmologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Mangal specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Mangal can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Mangal can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Mr. Walid Mangal D.O's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
STUART, FL 34994Get Direction
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
Mr. Walid Mangal D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangal
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Alina Kochoumian Stanciu MD3501 Health Center Blvd. Bonita Springs Florida 34135
- Mr. Stephen J. Laquis M.D.26800 S Tamiami Trl Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. David C Brown MD4101 Evans Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Mr. Scott L Geller M.D.,P.A.4755 Summerlin Rd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Thomas Albert Quigley MD6091 S Pointe Blvd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Nadia Ameena Kazim M.D.3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34135