Dr. Lawrence Braly is a gastroenterologist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Braly specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Braly performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Lawrence Franklin Braly MD's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10014Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Franklin Braly MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Samantha Irby Laughs Because She Refuses to Cry
Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's and Colitis affect over 1.6 million Americans and nearly 100,000 more people are diagnosed with IBD each year. Like many other diseases, IBD does not discriminate based on age or gender. It is commonly seen that younger adults are more like to be diagnosed...
- New At-Home Test Can Detect Even the Smallest Quantities of Gluten
Being gluten-free is the only way to healthy living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Nowadays, more people are going gluten-free as they become aware of the condition, and there have been better diagnostic tools to help pinpoint the problem.Being gluten-free is challenging. Excluding...
- Celiac Diagnoses Are Soaring. What's Behind This Surge?
It's true. Many people today have dietary restrictions. Some may have an allergy to nuts, while others might not eat meat or dairy. One diet that is very popular right now is the gluten-free diet. The number of people that are on a gluten-free diet today is only increasing. In fact, as many as 3.1...
- Does Crohn's Disease Run in the Family?
Some people affected by Crohn’s disease are afraid of passing on this terrible disease to their children. There has been significant gene research, but many people are unsure of the link and haven’t been informed of the research. The symptoms scream for attention, so that is the focus of the...
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- Dr. David L. Carr-Locke MD FRCP10 Nathan D Perlman Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Gil I. Ascunce M.D.161 Madison Ave Suite 10 SW New York NY 10016
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Dr. Hormoz Mohtashemi MD516 Hamburg Tpk Wayne New Jersey 7470