Dr. Bindu George practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Valhalla, NY. Dr. George treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Dr. Bindu Ann George M.D.'s Practice location
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Bindu Ann George M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Stridor in Children: Croup Is Not the Only Cause
Stridor is a high-pitched sound that is caused by a disrupted airflow. It is a sign of an upper airway obstruction that affects children more than adults. A disrupted airflow is caused by a blockage in the voice box (larynx) or windpipe (trachea). Stridor is most noticeable during inhalation, but...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Dr. Steven Jay Kanengiser MD505 Goffle Road Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Agnes Q Banquet MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Nadav Traeger MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Lynne Quittell OtherColumbia University Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Suzette Gjonaj MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Kalliope Tsirilakis M.D.865 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021