Dr. Marissa Shragg is a Dentist practicing in Rogers, MN. Dr. Shragg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Marissa Shragg D.D.S.'s Practice location
Rogers, MN 55374Get Direction
COON RAPIDS, MN 55448Get Direction
Marissa Shragg D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Mrs. Julie Bender Wallace DDS303 Main Street Elk River Minnesota 55330
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Zyvoloski Other11475 Robinson Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Kamal Ahmed DDS195 Jefferson Blvd Big Lake MN 55309
- Dr. Bryan Neil Laskin D.D.S.109 Bushaway Rd Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Nancie J Johnson DDS18305 Minnetonka Blvd Wayzata MN 55391