Dr. Olufunsho Oladele Famuyiwa MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism292 Saint Charles Way York PA, 17402
Dr. Olufunsho Famuyiwa practices Endocrinology in York, PA. Dr. Famuyiwa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Famuyiwa examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine MD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Reliability and validity of a psycho-social problem inventory for childhood epilepsy.
- Computerised axial tomographic scanning in neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Emotional reactions of relatives to schizophrenic patients in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Short stature at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Thyrotoxicosis in Nigeria. Analysis of a five year experience.
- Ogun Oru: a traditional explanation for nocturnal neuropsychiatric disturbances
- Pattern of diabetic foot lesions in Saudi Arabia: Experience from King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh.
- Diabetes mellitus in Saudi Arabia: The clinical pattern and complications in 1,000 patients.
- Syndrome of acanthosis nigricans, insulin resistance and acromegaloid features: New concepts from old ideas.
- The spectrum of echocardiographic abnormalities in hypothyroidism and the effect of hormonal treatment.
- Diagnosing childhood depression who should be interviewed--parent or child? The Newcastle Child Depression Project.
- The context of childhood depression. The Newcastle Childhood Depression Project.
- Reliability and validity of two self-rating scales in the assessment of childhood depression.
- The Newcastle Child Depression Project. Diagnosis and classification of depression.
- A standardized schedule for burden on the family of sickle-cell anaemia sufferers.
Dr. Olufunsho Oladele Famuyiwa MD's Practice location
York, PA 17402Get Direction
Dr. Olufunsho Oladele Famuyiwa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Famuyiwa
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Marisha T Newton Other292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Alpa Pravinbhai Patel MD292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Richard Bruce Williams MD292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Jason Lee Schafer M.D.292 SAINT CHARLES WAY YORK PA 17402
- Dr. Neal Matthew Friedman MD292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Robert G Shultz M.D.1300 Millersville Pike Lancaster PA 17603