Mr. Zoran Potparic M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1116 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL, 33301
Dr. Zoran Potparic is a Board Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Fort Lauderdale area for more than 10 years. Dr. Potparic is experienced in Breast Surgery, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 1999
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Nipple/areola Surgery
- Male Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring (implants)
- Body Lift
- Arm Lift
- Hand Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Lift
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Nose Surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Corrective Nose Surgery
- Ear Shaping
- Lip Enhancement
- Facial Implants
- Neck Lift
- Neck Liposuction
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Dysport® &xeomin®
- Dermal Fillers
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Skin Lesion Treatment
- Chemical Peels
- Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Board CertifiedYugoslavian Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1984
- Professional MemberAmerican Society for Reconstructive Surgery
- Professional MemberPlastic Surgery Research Council 1994
- Professional MemberD. Ralph Millard Plastic Surgery Society 1996
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Society for Laser Surgery 1999
- Professional MemberSouthern Medical Association 1993
- Professional MemberFlorida Medical Association 2000
- Professional MemberBroward County Medical Association 2001
- University of Miami/JMH, Miami Fl Plastic Surgery 1997
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk, VA Plastic Surgery 1995
- Military Medical Academy Beograd, Yugoslavia Burns and Plastic Surgery 1984
- University Medical Center Sarajevo, Yugoslavia Surgery 1982
- University Medical Center Sarajevo, Yugoslavia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1984
- University Clinical Center Ljubljana, Yugoslavia Plastic Surgery, Micro surgery and Burns 1984
- Department of Plastic Surgery Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk,VA Microsurgery/Research 1994
- Department of Plastic Surgery Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk, VA Clinical/Research, Aesthetics 1986
- Institute for Cranio facial and Reconstructive Surgery Southfield, MI Craniofacial/Research 1991
Mr. Zoran Potparic M.D.'s Practice location
Mr. Zoran Potparic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Potparic
Seeking better look for eyes!.
- Leann d.
He's the Best! .
- Erin m.
Dr Zoran is wonderful Surgeon... I am extremely happy with the results..
Great visit with Dr. Potparic.
Superior service, impeccable environment and outstanding results!.
- K. r.
I am very happy with my results & especially pleased with everything that was explained to me about the procedure..
- Jeremy b.
Great doctor and excellent team.
- Heather n.
- L. b.
excellent physician and surgeon.
Great experience .
- B. s.
Top notch technique with warm, personal delivery.
- J. c.
Botox & Liposuction.
- J. m.
Lovely experience, wonderful caring compassionate people..
- E. t.
Very personable surgeon.
- David g.
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.5201 N Port Washington Rd Glendale Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.3862 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D585 Northwest 161st St. Miami Florida 33169
- Dr. Oscar M. Ramirez DDS2665 Executive Park Drive Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD5353 N Federal Hwy #301 Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Mr. Charles Angelo Messa, III. MD2823 Executive Park Drive Weston Florida 33331