Dr. Raymond Higby is a family practitioner practicing in Sherwood, OR. Dr. Higby specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Higby possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Raymond F Higby D.O.'s Practice location
Sherwood, OR 97140Get Direction
Portland, OR 97267Get Direction
Dr. Raymond F Higby D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Higby
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Dr. Shefaa S. George M.D. 19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin Oregon 97062
- Dr. Charles Barry Goldberg M.D.7215 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97202
- Dr. William Merrill Bailey M.D.308 Villa Road Newberg OR 97132
- Dr. Brett C Corbett M.D.12442 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Doyle Wade Huey M.D.4840 W Panther Creek Dr Spring TX 77381
- Dr. Ami Dilip Kapadia M.D.833 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107