Dr. John Blannett MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1503 Lansdowne Ave Suite 3001 Darby PA, 19023
Dr. John Blannett is a cardiologist practicing in Darby, PA. Dr. Blannett specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Blannett also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center Program
Dr. John Blannett MD's Practice location
Darby, PA 19023Get Direction
Dr. John Blannett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blannett
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Dr. Robert A. Watson III M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Harvey Andrew Snyder MD210 W Atlantic Ave Haddon Heights New Jersey 08035
- Dr. Gilbert Grossman MD700 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Dr. Edward Sawyer Cooper M.D.6710 LINCOLN DRIVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- Dr. IRINA JOUKOVA M.D., PH.D.10752 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19116
- Dr. Indranil Dasgupta M.D.941 Lombard Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19147