Dr. James Allen Kneebone DO
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM42 Indian Rest Rd Harpswell ME, 04079
Dr. James Kneebone practices Neuropathology in Harpswell, ME. Dr. Kneebone studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of New England, Coll of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 1989
University of New England / Main Campus 1989
Dr. James Allen Kneebone DO's Practice location
Harpswell, ME 04079Get Direction
Dr. James Allen Kneebone DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kneebone
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What to know about Former President George H.W. Bush's Vascular Parkinsonism
George H.W. Bush, who served as the 43rd president of the United States, notably revealed that he has Vascular Parkinsonism in an interview by Parade Magazine. The severity of his condition wasn't as recognized until Super Bowl 51, when he went onto the field in a wheelchair. But, George H.W. Bush...
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- Dr. Kathryn D Seasholtz DO81 Medical Center Drive Brunswick ME 04011
- Dr. Jennifer Vanderzee Hilton D.O.98 Clearwater Dr Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. William P Stamey MD81 Medical Center Drive Brunswick ME 04011
- Dr. Ralph W Thieme D.O.5 Bucknam Rd Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. Donald V Hankinson DO98 Clearwater Dr Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. Peter A Bridgman M.D.4 Horton Pl Topsham ME 04086