Dr. William Nix is a pediatrician practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Nix is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nix diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nix can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1973
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Member Texas Medical Association
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Texas Pediatric Society
- Member American Heart Association
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1980
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1976
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1978
Dr. William Nix M.D.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77382Get Direction
Dr. William Nix M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Dr. Maxwell Nwugbana M.D5405 SW Lee Blvd Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Asma H. Siddiqi M.D.6334 FM 2920 Spring Texas 77379
- Dr. Ambreen Musharraf Aslam M.D.11037 FM 1960 Road West Houston Texas 77065
- Dr. Farah Mamedov MD13114 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Shahzad Islam Shah MD25214 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Kristie Richardson Chandler MD1595 Lake Front Cir Spring TX 77380