Dr. Mirela C Malevanov MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease8275 S Eastern Ave Suite 200 Las Vegas NV, 89123
Dr. Mirela Malevanov practices Pulmonology in Las Vegas, NV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Malevanov manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1992
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Pulmonary Diseases; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Mirela C Malevanov MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89123Get Direction
HENDERSON, NV 89014Get Direction
Dr. Mirela C Malevanov MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malevanov
- All About Croup
Croup is described as an infection of the upper respiratory tract, involving the trachea and larynx, which causes obstruction in breathing. The trachea and larynx connect the upper portion of the lungs to the mouth. Croup is characterized by a barking cough.Croup is very common in children. Those...
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What is Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
Acute respiratory distress syndrome, or ARDS, the malignant inflammation of the lungs, and develops as a response to an infection or infection. Recently, our understanding of the pathophysiology of this condition has improved a lot and has led to better medical interventions. Since this is one of...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Dr. J.F. Turner MD3621 Topside Road Knoxville Tennessee 37920
- Dr. Michael Dean Schlachter M.D.653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144
- Dr. Wilson T Watanabe MD10300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89135
- Dr. Syed Akbarullah MD2110 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Joram S. Seggev MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Hikmat N Dagher M.D.653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144