Almira Ulat is a physical therapist practicing in Bowling Green, KY. Almira Ulat specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Almira Ulat can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Almira Ulat will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Almira M. Ulat PT's Practice location
Bowling Green, KY 42104Get Direction
Almira M. Ulat PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Ms. Rachel Jakubowski165 Natchez Trace Ave Bowling Green KY 42103
- Carrie Lynn Sweeney P.T.1777 Ashley Circle Bowling Green KY 42104
- Lauren Mcreynolds5796 NASHVILLE RD BOWLING GREEN KY 42101
- Peter James Gagnon DPT990 Wilkinson Trce Bowling Green KY 42103
- John Philip Paszkiewicz MSPT1725 Scottsville Rd Bowling Green KY 42104
- Mr. Agripino Latanafrancia Soldevilla P.T.1561 Newton Ave Bowling Green KY 42104