Dr. Heather Marie Kearney M.D.
Family Practitioner2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL, 32204
Dr. Heather Kearney is a family practitioner practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kearney specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kearney possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Towards an evidence-based process for the clinical interpretation of copy number variation.
- Holistic medicine and technology: a modern dialectic.
- Effects of electrically-stimulated exercise and passive motion on echocardiographically-derived wall motion and cardiodynamic function in tetraplegic persons.
Dr. Heather Marie Kearney M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Hyattsville, MD 20782Get Direction
Dr. Heather Marie Kearney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kearney
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Sharon L. Acevedo MD4001 Confederate Point Road Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Terrence L Soldo DO2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Adla Adi MD11761-8 Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL 32246
- Dr. George Morrison Young MD7835 Chase Meadows Dr E Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Heber J Rosa M.D.4348 Southpoint Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Mr. Duaine Duchamp Murphree M.D.2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204