Dr. Monica Llanes is a psychologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Llanes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Llanes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Llanes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Monica Llanes's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325Get Direction
Monica Llanes's reviewsWrite Review
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Dr. Sigal Levy PH.D.2699 Stirling Road Fort Lauderdale FL 33312
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D.17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326
- Dr. Cheri Gay Surloff PHD.,PSYD501 Palm Dr Hallandale FL 33009
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Huttman PH.D.2900 West Cypress Creek Rd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33309