Dr. Kristen Favreau is a Chiropractor practicing in Duxbury, MA. Dr. Favreau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Favreau seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kristen N Favreau DC's Practice location
Duxbury, MA 02332Get Direction
Dr. Kristen N Favreau DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Katina V. Manning D.C.178 St George St Duxbury MA 02332
- Dr. John Charles Truex D.C.17 Aldrin Road Plymouth MA 02360
- Dr. James Michael Barbati D.C.63 S Main St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Craig Hugh Davies D.C.63 S Main St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Jonathan David Yalowchuk D.C.720 Washington St Weymouth MA 02188
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Heney D.C.291 Rockland St Hanover MA 02339