Pamela M Anderson LME is a top Doctor in AURORA, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Pamela M Anderson LME is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Pamela M Anderson LME is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Pamela M Anderson LME is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In AURORA, OH, Pamela M Anderson LME is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Positive youth development: thriving as the basis of personhood and civil society.
- Stability of attributes of positive functioning and of developmental assets among African American adolescent male gang and community-based organization members.
- Individual and ecological assets and positive developmental trajectories among gang and community-based organization youth.
- An exploratory study of adolescent pimping relationships.
- Dual Contraceptive Method Use Among Youth in Alternative Schools.
Pamela M Anderson LME's Practice location
AURORA, OH 44202Get Direction
Pamela M Anderson LME's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Do I Need Vitamin E Supplements?
Do I Need Vitamin E Supplements?Vitamin E is a group of eight fat-soluble compounds with distinct antioxidant properties that protect the body against free-radical damage. It is also important in the functioning of the immune system and aids in developing healthy skin. Vitamin E is also key in the...
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Poor Circulation?
There is no definite number of individuals suffering from varicose veins. According to studies, three in every hundred people are at some point in their lives affected by varicose veins. The majority of individuals suffering from varicose veins do not have a core illness, and the appearance of...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Timothy P Pittinger M.D.300 Locust St Akron OH 44302
- Dr. Karl D. Schwarze M.D224 W Exchange St Akron OH 44302
- Dr. Michael Gregory Mancuso M.D.33001 Solon Rd Solon OH 44139
- Dr. Thomas A Repko M.D.95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. William Vincent Krug M.D.1611 S Green Rd Cleveland OH 44121
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Horwitz MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195