Dr. Jonathan Gonenne MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology3355 Riverbend Dr Suite 500 Springfield OR, 97477
Dr. Jonathan Gonenne is a gastroenterologist practicing in Springfield, OR. Dr. Gonenne specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Gonenne performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Gastroenterology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Jonathan Gonenne MD's Practice location
Springfield, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Gonenne MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonenne
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Can Going Gluten-Free Help with Crohn's and Colitis?
Not all individuals with inflammatory bowel disease react to the same foods the same way. While there is no specific diet that helps every individual coping with IBD, some individuals have reported success with eliminating gluten. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, wheat, and triticale. It...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- Steroids for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s disease?It is a chronic inflammatory medical condition that affects the digestive tract. The common symptoms of this medical condition would be pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, loss of weight, and in rare cases, the presence of blood in the stool. The disease leads to the...
- Dr. William C Wu MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Hester hiu ming Choi M.D.3926 Shasta View St Eugene OR 97405
- Dr. Peter S Kay MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Gregory L Knecht MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Sarah J Brendler M.D.10 Coburg Rd. Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Khoi M Tran MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477