Dr. Rolando Villanueva is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Brick, NJ. Dr. Villanueva specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Villanueva often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Rolando Posadas Villanueva M.D.'s Practice location
Brick, NJ 08723Get Direction
Dr. Rolando Posadas Villanueva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villanueva
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Steven J. Lowry M.D.1163 Route 37 W Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Nina J Paonessa D.O., F.A.C.O.S603 HIGGINS AVE BRIELLE NJ 08730
- Dr. Michael L Arvanitis MD10 Industrial Way E Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Roy M Dressner D.O.1131 Broad St Shrewsbury NJ 07702
- Dr. Howard M Ross MD241 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Dr. Thomas Rosser Lake MD255 Monmouth Rd Oakhurst NJ 07755