Nicholas Lozica is a physical therapist practicing in Torrance, CA. Nicholas Lozica specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nicholas Lozica can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nicholas Lozica will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nicholas J Lozica RPT's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
Nicholas J Lozica RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Jason Wong DPT8797 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT1300 W 155th St Gardena CA 90247
- Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT8311 Florence Ave Downey CA 90240