Wesley R Cole PH D
Psychologist707 N Broadway Kennedy Krieger Inst Baltimore MD, 21205
Dr. Wesley Cole is a psychologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cole specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cole evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cole because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Disruptive behaviour disorders and disruptive symptoms after severe paediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Test-retest reliability of four computerized neurocognitive assessment tools in an active duty military population.
- The experience, expression, and control of anger following traumatic brain injury in a military sample.
- [Formula: see text]Interpreting change on the neurobehavioral symptom inventory and the PTSD checklist in military personnel.
- Assessment of the King-Devick® (KD) test for screening acute mTBI/concussion in warfighters.
- The impact of administration order in studies of computerized neurocognitive assessment tools (NCATs).
- Performance and Symptom Validity Testing as a Function of Medical Board Evaluation in U.S. Military Service Members with a History of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- A Comparison of Four Computerized Neurocognitive Assessment Tools to a Traditional Neuropsychological Test Battery in Service Members with and without Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Clinical utility of the mBIAS and NSI validity-10 to detect symptom over-reporting following mild TBI: A multicenter investigation with military service members.
- Intra-individual Cognitive Variability: An Examination of ANAM4 TBI-MIL Simple Reaction Time Data from Service Members with and without Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Intraindividual Cognitive Variability: An Examination of ANAM4 TBI-MIL Simple Reaction Time Data from Service Members with and without Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
Wesley R Cole PH D's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21205Get Direction
Wesley R Cole PH D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cole
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Dr. Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.7 Cathedral St Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD1190 Winterson Road Linthicum Heights MD 21090
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Anita Sharma PSY.D.828 Dulaney Valley Rd Towson MD 21204
- Dr. John Persampiere PH.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205