Dr. P White is a pediatrician practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. White is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. White diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. White can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1981
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Rochester Program
Dr. P Cooper White M.D.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. P Cooper White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Karin T. Riggs M.D.4575 Stephen Circle Northwest Canton Ohio 44718
- Cydney L. Fenton215 W. Bowery Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Dr. Thomas Aubrey Nguyen D.O.4575 Everhard Rd Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Kunchithapatham Gurumurthy MD8720 E Market St Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Sabrina Ben-zion M.D.165 Smokerise Dr Wadsworth OH 44281