Michael Vahjen is a physical therapist practicing in Greenwood, SC. Michael Vahjen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michael Vahjen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michael Vahjen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Michael Phillip Vahjen PT's Practice location
Greenwood, SC 29649Get Direction
Mr. Michael Phillip Vahjen PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Mrs. Diane Bracken Funderburk DPT437 E Cambridge Ave Greenwood SC 29646
- Lindi L Kastner PT116 Enterprise Ct Greenwood SC 29649
- Louann C. Collins RPT310 Calhoun Ave Greenwood SC 29649
- Prof. Lorain Gilbert-fontana PT9029 Redwood Rd Abbeville LA 70510
- Mrs. Kirby Alexander King P T1602 Spring Street Greenwood SC 29646
- Mrs. Phyllis L. Farren MS, PT102 Gregor Mendel Cir Greenwood SC 29646