Dr. Amy Paschane is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, MD. Dr. Paschane specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Paschane evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Paschane because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy Paschane PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, MD 21046Get Direction
Dr. Amy Paschane PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.7 Cathedral St Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD1190 Winterson Road Linthicum Heights MD 21090
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Carey Heller PSY.D.6320 Democracy Blvd Bethesda MD 20817
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209